Byjus Private company jobs – Super jobs – Permanent jobs – business development associate job role – Free training with salary – Full time jobs – Different job roles – Anyone can apply for this job – 8 LPA approx salary – Check full details and apply for this job
|BDA – business development associate
|Office work or Work from home
|Freshers or experienced
|Yes, Check notification link , ASAP
BYJU’s is an Indian EdTech company that provides online learning programs for students. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and has since become one of the largest EdTech companies in India, with over 70 million registered students and a valuation of over $11 billion.
BYJU’s offers interactive video lessons, personalised learning plans, and gamified experiences to make learning more engaging and accessible to students. With a focus on K-12 education and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and IAS, BYJU’s has become a trusted and popular learning platform for students across India.
Two type of job roles in Byjus
- business development associate
What is business development associate role
At BYJU’s, a Business Development Associate is a key player in the company’s efforts to expand its reach and grow its business. Some of the specific responsibilities of a Business Development Associate at BYJU’s may include:
1 . Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities: This may involve conducting market research, reaching out to potential partners or customers, and developing proposals to pitch BYJU’s services to these organizations.
2 . Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders: The Business Development Associate may work closely with schools, educational institutions, and other organizations to build long-term partnerships that benefit both BYJU’s and its partners.
3 . Collaborating with other departments: The Business Development Associate may work with teams such as marketing, sales, and product development to ensure that BYJU’s services are effectively positioned in the market and that the company is able to respond to the needs of its customers.
4 . Representing BYJU’s at events and conferences: The Business Development Associate may be responsible for attending events and conferences to network with potential partners, promote BYJU’s services, and represent the company in the education and technology communities.
Overall, the role of a Business Development Associate at BYJU’s is to support the company’s growth and help it achieve its goals by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with key stakeholders, and collaborating with other departments to deliver the best possible results.
Working location for business development associate jobs in Byjus
- Work From Home also possible
- Office work also
Location of posting is subject to business requirements
Basic Salary in Byjus for this job role
Salary for business development associate jobs in Byjus
- Starting salary approx in Training, upto 30000 ( Approx per monthly Salary ), ie 4.5LPA ( Lakes per annul )
- After training approx salary upto 45000 ( Approx per monthly Salary ), ie 8.5LPA ( Lakes per annul )
- Bonus, Allowance, Food etc
Anyone can apply for this job, exact or minimum qualification given below
Qualification for this job in Byjus
- A Degree in Any Strem freshers also apply for this job role
Year of Passing
Any year of passing graduates apply for this job
- Year of graduation: all graduates
- Any degree
Additional Skills Requirements
Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
Communication skills in & English
Good writing skills
Good Teaching skills
Good Subject knowledge
Work experience for business development associate jobs in Byjus is not required
- No Experience required – 0 Years
- Training Provided
Interview process for business development associate jobs in Byjus
1st – Telephonic Interview
2nd – Zoom Interview
3rd – ID Verification
Interview location : Anywhere , Smartphone with online meet app.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Email Address
- Candidate Phone Number
- Candidate Address
- Date of Birth
- College Roll Number
- Educational Details:
- X th: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- XII th: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Diploma (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Graduation: CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Post-Graduation (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country.
- Details pertaining to background checks (only if you are shortlisted) such as whether convicted by a court of law, any arrest or summons issued by a court of law against you, any criminal proceedings pending against you, whether subjected to any sanctions and/or investigation by any financial regulator/ government authority, etc.
How to apply for Byjus Jobs
Find notification / application link below given
Open notification link and click apply for this job
Fill all required details and submit
You will get email confirmation and interview call letter or test link
All the best
Application / Notification link : Click here (Link Working)
DO NOT PAY ANY FEE FOR THIS JOB